Mission, Goals & Objectives
To promote healthy lifestyles in St. Joseph County through the prevention and reduction of obesity in our community through collaboration, outreach, and education.
Reinforcing Community Collaboration
GOAL 1: Reinforcing Community Collaboration
- Objective 1.1: Share best practices, information, and resources.
- Objective 1.2: Implement and develop cooperative strategies to affect positive change.
- Objective 1.3: Continually identify and develop new partnerships.
GOAL 2: Outreach
- Objective 2.1: Develop and participate in community events and activities.
- Objective 2.2: Utilize a broad range of media and social forums to disperse information and practice advocacy for the ROC mission.
- Objective 2.3: Identify the needs of the community to guide outreach efforts.
GOAL 3: Community Education
- Objective 3.1: Teach and demonstrate the effects, both positive and negative, of lifestyle choices.
- Objective 3.2: Facilitate connections to existing resources.
- Objective 3.3: Assist in the gathering and dissemination of key data for decision making.